Update from Public Health Director, Sarah Kjono:
Norman County is seeing a recent surge of COVID-19 cases.
- 80% of cases report symptoms
- The majority of Norman county cases have been in people in their 50's.
- Community spread is in all parts of the county.
- Travel related exposures include people who have been to ND.
- The 14 day case rate is projected to be a 66 for next week's report. As a reminder, the 14 day case rate is just one piece of data the schools use to determine their learning model.
- If there is unknown data in the graphs, it is because the case investigations haven't been completed or the individual refused.
For more information, on headline.