Where do I go to......
Apply for a marriage license? Recorder's Office
Pay my speeding ticket? Court Administration
Renew my driver's license? Motor Vehicle
Apply for a building permit? Environmental Services
Pay my property taxes? Treasurer's Office
Discuss the valuation on my property? Assessor's Office
Register to vote? Auditor's Office
Resident Visitors FAQs
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., except for Federal holidays and weather emergencies.
The Courthouse is Closed on the following Observed Holidays:
|New Year's Day||Martin Luther King Day|
|President's Day||Memorial Day|
|Independence Day||Labor Day|
|Columbus Day (Observed the day after Thanksgiving)||Christmas Day|
When a holiday falls on a Saturday, the preceding Friday shall be designated as the official holiday. When a holiday falls on a Sunday, the following Monday shall be designated as the official holiday.
- Physical Address: 16 3rd Ave E, Ada MN 56510
- At the Intersection of State Highways 9 and 200 in Ada.
- Go North on East Main Street (State Highway 9) three blocks
- Turn right on 3rd Ave East
- The Courthouse is on the corner of 3rd Ave E and 1st St East
- The Law Enforcement Center is directly south of the Courthouse and is located on 2nd Ave East.